from notebooks, diaries, sheets, margins of books by Pasquale Cacchio (1975-2020)
- Cassandra will never be believed, but today she can’t even be heard.
- Faced with a danger the cat and the mantis react in the same way, blowing and arching sideways.
- Not even a universal cataclysm will unaccustom him to machines.
- So far we have calculated the distance that separates us from the animals, it is time to calculate their proximity.
- Like a blue rose, aberration of nature.
- Insect survival systems have been blown up in a matter of time; for millions of years, Silvio, no insect had ever died with its paws in the air on a bathroom tile.
- We now live by hearsay. Continua a leggere “smithereens”